The experience center replicates healthcare RFID supply chain environments from the production of medications by pharmaceutical manufacturers to their inventory management, storage and dispensing by healthcare providers. Showcasing eAgile’s RFID Line Management (RLM) System for pharmaceutical filling operations, the center offers hands-on demonstrations of how RFID can be seamlessly integrated into current vial and syringe production lines capturing item level information without affecting rates.
When coupled with eAgile’s RFID enabled labels, the results are GS1 compliant and interoperable medications that bring visibility, ease of use and enhanced patient safety to pharmacies.
After pioneering in the field of RFID for nearly two decades, our lab technicians know every tagged item has a unique RF characteristic. Often off-the-shelf solutions simply will not work in real world environments. The RFID lab allows eAgile to accurately design and test all aspects of the RFID solution from the inlay to the final delivered product, helping you mitigate the risk of the unknown. The lab not only can engineer a custom solution but also provide the critical data and validation reports to ensure the delivered product meets your unique requirements the first time and every time the order is produced.
These services include:
- Inlay selection, testing and validation
- Custom antenna designs
- Chipset selection, testing and validation
- In-house inlay prototyping
- RFID performance testing (standardized and custom)
- Adhesive selection, testing and validation
- Inlay and label durability testing
- Face stock selection, testing and validation
- Environmental/Climatic testing
- Print durability testing (standardized and custom)
- Barcode grading